Company:ITO EN (North America)
We are currently seeking an Entry level full-time Accounts Payable a to be based in our Brooklyn Office. This position requires the exercise of discretion and independent and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Accounting Department.
- Responsible for managing many aspects of accounting-related duties for the Company and making recommendations to Senior management.
- Handle all Accounting Payable Functions, Organization of physical and Electronic files, and Assist Accounts Receivables.
- Preparing and recording vouchers in accounting system.
- Assisting accounting manager to close the month on time.
- Preparing and issuing checks when manager requests
- Reconciling payments with bank reports
- Ensuring accurate posting of A/P related transactions.
- Creating new vendor account and updating vendor information
- Answering inquiries from coworkers and vendors
- Labeling and filing paid vouchers.
- Maintaining records for PCF system and 1099 vendors.
- Releasing sales invoices.
- Recording credit memos and invoices.
- Filing and maintaining records for AR documents.
- Sending out statements and contacting customers for aged invoices.
- 1-2 years or more of experience in Accounting necessary.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or 3-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills.
- Be flexible and eager to learn new things.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please attach all documents in PDF or Microsoft Word formats. Only qualified candidates will be contacted