Company:ITO EN (North America)
- Analyze business and sales status
by managing company sales and expense data, analyzing sales, COGS, profit by items, customer, and regions, trade promotion and sales discount thru monthly reporting, conducting customers profitability analysis as well as expenses detail report.
- Prepare sales and sales profit reports
by coordinating workflows for sales team, creating the necessary information for sales team, updating new and discontinued information in system, preparing sales forecast twice a month based on the estimate from sales team.
- Manage master database
by maintaining master database which are, customer, item, division, all the category, arranging each type of database for the next fiscal year budgeting, communicating with other department for updating changes on time.
- Manage fiscal year budget
by creating fiscal year budget as a team and managing it throughout the year, managing the annual expenses budget, managing all spreadsheet documents that support the creation of fiscal year budgets.
- Assisting direct supervisor
by supporting direct supervisor as needed, communicating with group companies including headquarter in Japan, supporting top management including advisors’ miscellaneous matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Accounting experience is necessary.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or government, write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals, present information and respond to questions from staff, customers, and the general public in English.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume, apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form, deal with problems involving several concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must be able to use a computer and such applications as Microsoft Windows, Word. In terms of Microsoft excel, requires intermediate to advanced level.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach all documents in PDF or Microsoft Word formats. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.