Location:Miami Lakes, FL
The ideal candidate will support the execution and growth of Amazon and other online wholesale accounts. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, and Operations to execute a best-in-class e-commerce strategy. The eCommerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the eCommerce business with a significant online presence. The ideal candidate will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising (Amazon). It will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for training the rest of the company on the eCommerce business
Mason Natural offers over 450 unique vitamins, minerals and condition specific formulations at every day, affordable prices. For 50 years our goal has been to address today’s primary health concerns, Every Mason product is manufactured following established CGMP guidelines and are produced in an FDA Registered. Mason Vitamins has 100% Private Label capability.
- Collaboratively partner with key customers to determine effective product assortment recommendations, online merchandising strategies, promotional opportunities and pricing decisions for e-commerce accounts.
- Monitor and evaluate e-commerce sales activity to identify threats and uncover trends, then turn insight into opportunities
- Routing and managing of Creative Assets to provide a best in class on site Amazon experience.
- Understanding and management of industry platforms, Vendor Central, Seller Central, Netsuite and Channel Advisor
- Develop and execute strategies for launching new products
- Develop and implement strategic direction and planning for new online concepts and initiatives; pitch and evaluate new opportunities.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators and goals for growth of the e-commerce sales channel in line with company goals.
- Analyze site metrics, consumer feedback and other related data to provide actionable insight on item performance.
- Operate as support for e-commerce accounts to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather competitive intelligence and analyze relevant online market data in order to execute strategy and understand changing market trends (i.e. market share, competitor activity, pricing, etc.).
- Extremely detailed and results oriented
- Highly collaborative team player
- Excellent decision-making skills based on quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with 3+ years of experience in digital sales roles with a focus on consumer goods within the ecommerce space
- Amazon Seller Central and/or Shopify/Shopify+ Netsuite/Channel experience highly preferred
- Experience with working in the Amazon platform of Vendor Central & Seller Central a huge plus
- Proven track record of sales success in a similar role
- Willingness to take-on administrative responsibilities as required
- Highly organized, technically proficient, and able to communicate effectively
- An analytical and data-driven mind, applied to setting goals
- Excellent at fostering strong relationships internally and with external partners
- Superior analytical skills and sound business and financial judgment
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and allocate time/resources to the most essential drivers of growth
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels of the organization
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Able to work in a fast growing and constantly changing environment
The ideal candidate needs to be driven and strategic and have a strong ability to work cross functionally in an entrepreneurial and hands-on environment. Additionally, s/he could have proven experience with mass consumer products in high-growth, health & wellness categories. Duties and Responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.