Company:ITO EN (North America)
Department:HR & Administration
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- Employee orientation, development, and training
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and employee services and counseling.
- Assists with administration of the on and off-boarding process including new hire orientation and exit interviews.
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Assist in the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Helps to monitor the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Analyzes and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a fair and high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth, assesses the situation, and makes recommendations about any applicable and appropriate corrective and/or disciplinary action needed.
- 2-3 years or more of experience as a Human Resources generalist.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or 3-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent oral and written bilingual (English/Japanese) skills.
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures.
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills.
- Be flexible and eager to learn new things.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach all documents in PDF or Microsoft Word formats. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.