Company:ITO EN (North America)
Department:Innovation Fulfillment Center
- Tea Blending - Fulfill customer orders/internal transfers per specification by pulling the raw materials, weighing tea components on scale (converting metric to English Standard as needed), blending, packaging, and preparing for shipment. Fill out proper paperwork at each step.
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Carry out all tasks with adherence to SQF quality standards and procedures.
- prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- High school diploma or equivalency is requirement. 1-3 years related experience.
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system.
- Team player with organizational skills.
- Ability to lift or move heavy products.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to input and retrieve data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. (Please attach resume in PDF or Microsoft Word format)