Company:ITO EN (North America)
Location:San Jose, CA
Department:matcha LOVE Retail Store
We are currently seeking a part-time “matchaLOVE” Retail Store Team Leader to be based in San Jose, CA.
- Supports manager and store staff with daily operational tasks such as ensuring store is organized, maintained and efficiently replenished.
- Monitors and reports weekly shipments and ensures that all shipments are received with appropriate rotating and dating system in place.
- Provide leadership across the board by facilitating an efficient store operations on duty.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store in accordance to company standards.
- Ensures that all aspects of store visuals and product placement on shelves are maintained, leads in store cleanliness and supports the training of these standards and special promotions.
- Providing a positive customer service experience for all customers, listen to their needs and concerns regarding various store products in a helpful and cheerful manner. Guests are our first priority.
- Meet store standards which includes providing quality beverages and soft serve ice cream for customers.
- Responsible for operating the cash register and executing cash handling standards according to store policies and procedures and daily reconciliation.
- To show up for work on time and prepared to fully participate in the day’s activities.
- To be enthusiastic and confident in the quality of our products.
- Ensures proper storage and organization of all stock is maintained at all times including any offsite storage units and reports any issues to Manager.
- To be in full compliance with the company policies and State and Federal regulations.
- Ability to get along well with others and lead a group.
- Flexible availability
- Ability to regularly talk and/or hear.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands/ fingers to handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to read and analyze written information on a computer terminal.
- Vision abilities such as close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch, lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects of at least 30 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Team Leader is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts ankitchen implements.
- Noise level in the work environment is moderate to noisy.
- Not allowed to wear or listen to music on headphones while at work, as this will distract from the job requirements.
- Not allowed to use cell phone for personal texting or calling while at work, as this can distract from the job requirements.
- Ability to use good judgement when dealing with customers issues, prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please attach all documents in PDF or Microsoft Word formats. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.