Company:ITO EN (North America)
Department:Sales, New York DSD
We are currently seeking a full-time Sales Representative for our NY-Metro DSD Sales team.
Determines Sales Plans
- The NY DSD (Direct Sales Distribution) Sales Representative will be responsible for their personal sales budget and profit for existing and new products and trying to achieve it.
- Responsible for visiting accounts to take orders and merchandise ITO EN products.
- Seeking new accounts to carry our products and efficiently managing sales route.
- Responsible for preparing periodic sales reports. It is important for the employee to analyze sales trends and remain topical with industry trends.
- Provide feedback to management to enhance the overall division.
Contributes to Marketing Effectiveness
- Determining and evaluating current and future market trends with relevance to the beverage market.
- Providing store level information and recommending options to Senior Management regarding marketing campaign strategies and ideas.
- Developing new areas of strategy and planning with relevance to the beverage market;
- Assisting VP, Wholesale Division with the market research of data;
- Analyzing statistics regarding market developments, including consulting with internal and external sources of information;
- Maintaining a database of marketing information; and by having demons in NY DD accounts to educate consumers about our products.
Maintains Sales Operations
- Establishing and implementing sales guidelines;
- Contacting and communicating with retailers, wholesalers, and distributors concerning sales in the American beverage market;
- Coordinating all American wholesale sales activities; and by representing the Company at professional meetings.
Secondary Job Functions
- Participates in Meetings
- Communicating day to day feedback in the NY sales meeting
- Manages Time and Resources
- By budgeting time and use of other resources to maximize productivity Effectively manage route to maximize efficiency and sales volume.
Common Job Functions
- Contributes to the Team Effort
- Maintains Professional and Technical Knowledge
- Acts on Constructive Feedback
- Improves Processes
- Coaches Junior Staff/ Peers
- Sales experience in beverage industry is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have High School or equivalent.
- Excellent time management, communications skills
- Be flexible and eager to learn new things.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please attach all documents in PDF or Microsoft Word formats. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.