Location:Miami Lakes, FL
Generally receives orders via mail, phone, fax, or other electronic means. Duties include informing customers of receipt, prices, shipping dates, and delays; preparing contracts; and handling complaints.
- Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
- Receive and respond to customer complaints.
- Review orders for completeness according to reporting procedures and forward incomplete orders for further processing.
- Inform customers by mail or telephone of order information, such as unit prices, shipping dates, and any anticipated delays.
- Obtain customers' names, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased, and enter this information on order forms.
- Data base user interface and query software — Automated manifest system software; Data entry software; Microsoft Access
- Electronic mail software — Email software; Microsoft Outlook
- Enterprise resource planning ERP software — IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote; Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne SAP
- Office suite software — Corel WordPerfect Office Suite; Microsoft Office
- Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.