Company:Distant Lands Coffee
Reports to:Sr. Financial Analyst
Assist in development and updates to pricing for the Company, including for existing customers and products as well as for potential new customers and products. Work cross-functionally with multiple departments including Sales, Operations, Green Coffee Dept, Marketing, and Accounting.
- Assist and cross-train with Sr. Pricing Analyst
- Perform routine and periodic pricing updates
- Support new business quoting activities for existing customers, as well as new customers (ex. RFP)
- Analysis of current business for specific customers or products
- As needed to provide analytics for comparison to new business opportunities
- Maintain monthly reconciliation of “buyers call” coffee position for all such customers
- Provide visibility to future changes to support budgets and forecasts as well the maintenance of standard costing with respect to green coffee
Month End Close & Analysis:
- Assist in the month end journal entries and reconciliations
- Ad hoc analyses as needed
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is desirable; however, equivalent work experience in Finance, Accounting, Sales or Operations may be accepted in place of a degree.
A proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time is a must. The position requires the ability and motivation to partner cross-functionally to develop a strong understanding of key business processes – both financial and non-financial. Proficiency in Excel is required. Experience working with Sales teams is preferred.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.