Location:Miami Lakes, FL
Reports to:Freddy De Cordova
Complete data entry, inventory reviews and adjustments, report creation and or generation, and preparations related to purchasing functions. Satisfy sales’ requests related to purchasing department functions such as price adjustments, product transfers, and more. Crosstrain and assist the purchasing department in any other purchasing related function.
- Print transfer reports. Do all transfer and send to the warehouse.
- Do all inventory transfers that the warehouse submits during the day.
- Do all inventory product adjustments submitted by warehouse during the day.
- Do all the transfers that Sales requires during the day.
- Enter all of production entries and calculations via world writer for cost of goods.
- Kill all back orders as product becomes available.
- Check advertising report and ensure all the components needed are ordered.
- Do all item cross reference codes for products submitted by sales.
- Do all price changes submitted by Sales.
- Create Kits and bogos as necessary for Sales.
- Create and discontinue products and related item details in the ERP system.
- Select high mover items and make a print out of the product for warehouse to check the inventory accuracy.
- Create the product packaging report and submit for packaging.
- Prepare samples to submit for various testing.
- Preparation of Form 900 for product life extension, repack, or bulk conversion.
- Maintain current knowledge related to work activities.
- Maintain a professional relationship with vendors and coworkers.
- Participate in the company strategy planning to meet the goals established by the management during the year.
- Continuously monitor procedures and implement improvements.
- Maintain the flow information with other departments; these include requisitions status and deadlines.
- Attend meetings, trade shows, and conferences to learn about new industry trends and make contacts with suppliers.
- Ensure that all procurement processes attempts are made accordingly to the procedures approved by management.
- Search for the best sourcing (Manufacturers and Distributors), contact vendors and follow up throughout the whole process, establishing good long-term business relationships and solve any conflict when necessary.
- Negotiate the best price, terms and conditions with vendors.
- Monitoring vendors performance
- Track purchase orders through to delivery, expediting as necessary.
- Inform Receiving of all purchases (quantity, number of pieces, weights, dimensions, ETA, etc.).
- Discuss with vendors defective or unacceptable goods or services to determine corrective action.
- Crosstrain and assist the department in the following areas:
- Check warehouse report against purchasing report for accuracy in locations.
- Check backorder report and update information for sales on the L drive.
- Execute PO’s on supplies, packaging materials, labels, and merchandise.
- Enter PL PO’s as needed.
- Get quotes and place orders for components and other office materials.
- Review and make sure the Certificate of Liability Insurance for manufacturers are current. Send originals to QSG.
This Job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested.
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please attach all documents in PDF or Microsoft Word formats. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.