Company:ITO EN (North America)
Location:New York & New Jersey
Department:Sales, NY DSD
- Determines Sales Plans: The NY DSD Sales Representative will be responsible for their personal sales budget and profit for existing and new products and trying to achieve it. The Sales Rep will be responsible for visiting existing accounts to take orders and merchandise ITO EN products. Seeking new accounts to carry our products and efficiently managing sales route. The Sales Rep may be responsible for preparing periodic sales reports. It is important for the employee to analyze sales trends and remain topical with industry trends. The Sales rep should provide feedback to management to enhance the overall division.
- Contributes to Marketing Effectiveness: Determining and evaluating current and future market trends with relevance to the beverage market. providing store level information and recommending options to Senior Management regarding marketing campaign strategies and ideas. Develop new areas of strategy and planning with relevance to the beverage market; by assisting VP, Wholesale Division with the market research of data; by analyzing statistics regarding market developments, including consulting with internal and external sources of information; and by maintaining a database of marketing information; and by having demos in NY DSD accounts to educate consumers about our products.
- Maintains Sales Operations: By establishing and implementing sales guidelines; by contacting and communicating with retailers, wholesalers, and distributors concerning sales in the American beverage market; by coordinating all American wholesale sales activities; and by representing the Company at professional meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales experience in the beverage industry is highly desired.
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands on experience with customer service.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. (Please attach resume in PDF or Microsoft Word format)