Company:ITO EN (North America)
Location:USA (Western Region)
Department:Sales, Asian West
- Solicit and sell ITO EN products to Asia Market, technology, and Asian grocery accounts in the assigned territory.
- Sell displays and new products while maximizing the product to accounts.
- Find new opportunities to grow the Asia territory and remain the vendor of choice with our customers.
- Organizing, rotating and stocking shelves during store visits – the platform for providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sets, both dry shelf and cold box.
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and prompt follow up.
- Participate in ride-alongs Asian distributors to increase relationships, open new accounts, and sell in new items.
- Place POS and coupons to maximize visibility and exposure for our products.
- Store reset support, schematic enforcement (if applicable), and excellent service to ensure new products and customers are successful.
- Ensure that strategic marketing and retail support plans are implemented.
- Place and maintain point of sale and advertisements in appropriate accounts.
- Assist with trade shows and special events as requested.
- Assist supervisors with distributor and retail relationships and execution in the region.
- Keep up with required reporting responsibilities.
- Achieve established monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets.
- Attending necessary meetings such as Mid-Year/End-Year meetings in NYC, weekly National/Asian huddle and others.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus minimum three years of sales experience is required
- Ability to work in store/warehouse conditions setting up displays and merchandising shelves. May require lifting, bending, and squatting frequently.
- Strong experience in the development of annual business plans, sales forecasts and reports, and budget management
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50lbs with ease and dexterity.
- Work with management to allocate time and resources efficiently.
- Maintain professional ITO EN image as a representative to our customers and community.
- Maintain company vehicle.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. (Please attach resume in PDF or Microsoft Word format)