Company:ITO EN (North America)
Location:USA (Central Region)
Department:Sales, Asian Central
Responsible for working with our Asia sales team and our customers to expand the sales of our products through distributor and end customer partnerships. Will contribute to developing strategy for Asia Dept., technology & foodservice customers, and the Asian grocery markets. May conduct product training sessions with key accounts and distributors. Work with Asian team to execute sales and marketing activities with customers in support of overall company growth strategy.
- Solicit and sell ITO EN products to Asia market, technology, and Asian grocery accounts in the assigned territory.
- Sell displays and new products while maximizing the product Asia distributors and customers and accounts. Find new opportunities to grow the Asia Midwest and TX territory and remain the vendor of choice with our customers.
- Organizing, rotating and stocking shelves during store visits – the platform for providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sets, both dry shelf and cold box.
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and prompt follow up.
- Participate in ride-alongs with Asian distributors to increase relationships, open new accounts, and sell in new items.
- Place POS and coupons to maximize visibility and exposure for our products.
- Store reset support, schematic enforcement (if applicable), and excellent service to ensure new products and customers are successful.
- Ensure that strategic marketing and retail support plans are implemented.
- Place and maintain point of sale and advertisements in appropriate accounts.
- Assist with trade shows and special events as requested.
- Assist supervisors with distributor and retail relationships and execution in the region.
- Keep up with required reporting responsibilities.
- Achieve established monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets.
- Attending necessary meetings such as Mid-Year/End-Year meetings in NYC, weekly National/Asian huddle and others.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus minimum three years of sales experience is required
- Ability to work in store/warehouse conditions setting up displays and merchandising shelves. May require lifting, bending, and squatting frequently.
- Strong experience in the development of annual business plans, sales forecasts and reports, and budget management
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50lbs with ease and dexterity.
- Work with management to allocate time and resources efficiently.
- Maintain professional ITO EN image as a representative to our customers and community.
- Maintain company vehicle.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. (Please attach resume in PDF or Microsoft Word format)