Location:Miami Lakes, FL
Reports to:Assistant Manager, Key Accounts/Sales Support
The Sales Support Associate will provide administrative support to Mason's sales and management team. You will be responsible for administrative job duties as it pertains to sales orders received via EDI, email and fax. You will e expected to conduct research for any inquiries received on all sales orders; process payables; manage all logistics for trade shows; handle informational requests; and perform various clerical functions of/or relating to business operational efficiency, improvement, and continuance.
- Provides administrative assistance to sales and management team members as required.
- Performs any necessary administrative duties including researching information requested or preparing reports and other documents, using word processing or spreadsheet software.
- Process payables for deductions and/or check payments.
- Manages all logistics for trade shows such as processing sample orders and preparing show materials for shipment.
- Manages and tracks inter-departmental task requests and status.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 1 to 2 years administrative and/or sales support experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task by effectively prioritizing and completing multiple tasks within prescribed timeframes
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in Math/Accounting
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Outlook)
- Ability to analyze data and effectively draw correlations a plus
- Intermediate to advanced level reporting skills a plus
- Intermediate verbal and whitten communication skills
- Highly organized and proficient prioritization and time-orientation skills
- Exerts attention to detail
- Takes initiative and self-education and self-management
- Fosters and environment and promotes teamwork, positiveness, and productivity.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration or similar field preferred.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.