Company:ITO EN (North America)
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time Sr. System Administrator to be based in our Brooklyn Office.
- Complete ERP Project and Other System Projects:
by developing plans for implementation of new projects, coordinating process with project leader, developing configuration and performance standards for network with well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability.
- Overseeing Projects and IT Operation on an Ongoing and Regular Basis:
by being responsible for project planning and status updates, risk management, and issue resolution, overseeing all IT operations to meet customer and internal requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications.
- Identifying appropriate resources:
by evaluating business needs, objectives, and goals, researching products available and designating procedures to best meet those needs, maintaining awareness of changing trends and regulations which might affect the company and act on as required.
- Assisting direct supervisor:
by working with your direct supervisor to fully understand our systems to ensure compliance with company goals, objectives, and to remain within budget, supporting top management including your supervisor’s miscellaneous matters.
- 5-6 years’ experience in similar potion is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or demonstrated IT experience. Otherdegrees acceptable if sufficient experience and skill.
- This position requires the experience as a project manager implementing and supportingbusiness technology solutions.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a consistent basis and ensurestakeholders understand the accurate progress
- Conduct and gather project retrospectives at project end to ensure best practices andkey learnings are captured and utilized in future projects where appropriate.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously within strict time andbudget constraints.
- Ability to write clearly and create functional documentation regarding design,development, testing and maintenance processes and procedures.
- Familiarity with infrastructure technologies: Enterprise Networking (WAN, LAN),Virtualization, Windows client /server, remote office, cloud-based technologies, data centers, collaborati on tools, MS-SQL, telecom/VOIP, SAN and other data storage.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the requirements outlined above, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach all documents in PDF or Microsoft Word formats. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.