Back to Recipes
Almond Matcha Toast With Cucumber And Coconut
Serves 2 (Makes 4 toasts)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- ½ cup almond butter, crunchy or smooth
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoons matcha LOVE® Culinary Matcha
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 slices artisanal wholegrain bread
- 2 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced
- Sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Spread the coconut on a small baking sheet and toast it until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, blend together the almond butter, yogurt, matcha and honey.
- Toast the bread.
- To assemble, divide the almond butter among the toast slices and spread it evenly. Top each with cucumber slices and toasted coconut. Sprinkle with sea salt and eat!