Back to Recipes
Arugula Berry Salad With Citrusy Matcha Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon Matchalove culinary matcha
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 cups baby kale, whole leaves or sliced
- 1 firm-ripe pear, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1/3 cup roasted, salted almonds, chopped
- 3 scallions, sliced
To prepare the vinaigrette:
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
To prepare the salad:
- In a large bowl, toss together the arugula and kale. Sprinkle with pear, strawberries, almonds and scallions.
- Drizzle the salad with the vinaigrette, toss gently and thoroughly, and serve.