Back to Recipes
Matcha BBQ Brushing Sauce
Makes about 1 cup
- ½ cup canned salsa verde
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 1 teaspoon matcha LOVE® Culinary Matcha
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan, whisk together all the sauce ingredients. Set over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer and let cook until reduced by half.
- Use to brush on chicken, pork, tofu or something other of your choosing for the grill or broiler.
- This sauce will keep—covered tightly and refrigerate— for up to one month.