Coconut Matcha Latte
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp coconut butter*
- 2-3 tsp maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice**)
- ¾ tsp Matcha Love Organic Matcha powder
*Coconut butter is typically sold in glass jars, and stocked near other nut butters. Coconut butter is made from finely ground dehydrated coconut flesh, and is different than coconut oil. Coconut butter can also be made at home with food processor or high powered blender.
**Other liquid sweetener options include honey, agave, etc.
- In a small pot, heat water to 175º C/80º F. Add coconut butter, remove from heat, and stir until melted.
- Transfer water and melted coconut butter to a blender, alongside 2 teaspoons of maple syrup and matcha powder. Blend until well mixed and frothy. Add additional maple syrup to sweeten, if desired.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy.