Back to Recipes
Matcha LOVE Energy Bites
Makes 12 bites
- 1 cup pitted dates (about 8)
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp matcha LOVE Premium Culinary Matcha
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- If your dates are particularly dry, cover them with hot water and let soak for 5 to 10 minutes. Drain and proceed.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process for 2 to 3 minutes (scraping down the sides as you go) until the ingredients start to come together. The mixture should hold its shape when pinched together between two fingers. You can add water one teaspoon at a time if your mixture is too dry.
- Gently roll the dough into twelve 1.5 in. balls. Dust with more matcha powder or roll in toppings of your choice.
- Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!