Back to Recipes
Matcha Love Peppermint Patties
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp oat milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- ¼—½ tsp peppermint extract (depending on desired level of peppermint taste)
Chocolate Outer Layer:
- ½ cup melted white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Matcha Love Culinary Matcha
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the peppermint patties and stir until combined.
- Using your hands, form a ball inside the bowl until dough-like consistency is formed.
- Place on parchment paper and roll until the dough is about 1⁄4 inch thick.
- Using a small cookie cutter, cut dough until round patties are formed. Pop into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate and then mix in the culinary matcha powder.
- Allow the white chocolate and matcha mixture to cool.
- Finally, take the frozen patties and dunk them into the white chocolate mixture.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.