Back to Recipes
Matcha Mint Lime Cooler
- Juice of 1 lime (about 1 oz)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp matcha LOVE® Organic Matcha
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- Add lime juice, mint leaves and honey to a cocktail shaker or jar with a fitted lid. Muddle the mixture to break down the mint a bit and dissolve the honey.
- Add water, matcha and a couple handfuls of ice. Shake vigorously until matcha is dissolved.
- Divide between glasses filled with more ice and top with sparkling water. Garnish with mint and lime wedges. Enjoy!