Back to Recipes
Strawberry Matcha Boba Tea
- 1/3 cup boba/tapioca pearls
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1.5 tsp. ITO EN Sweet Matcha Powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup strawberry milk (recipe below)
- Prepare the boba pearls according to the package directions. Drain and transfer the pearls to a small bowl. Add the honey, stir and let sit for 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Combine the matcha and water using a whisk, blender or mason jar until smooth and frothy.
- Add the boba pearls to a large glass. Add in strawberry milk and a small handful of ice. Top with the matcha mixture. Stir and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1 tsp honey
- If making your own strawberry milk, place milk, strawberries and honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine matcha and water using a whisk, blender or mason jar until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the matcha into a glass filled with ice. Top with the strawberry milk. Stir and enjoy!