Back to Recipes
Watermelon, Cucumber And Matcha Salad
Serves 6 to 8
- 4 cups ½-inch watermelon cubes
- 1 cup cubed cucumber, peeled if the peel is tough
- 2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons matcha LOVE® Culinary Matcha
- Juice and zest of 1 lime, about 2 tablespoons juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except the salt and pepper.
- Season to taste, adding a generous amount of pepper.
- Stir again and serve. If not serving right away, cover and chill till needed.