Back to Recipes
White Chocolate Matcha Swirl Bark with Rose Petals
- 1 12 oz. package white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. matcha LOVE culinary matcha powder
- 1 tbsp. rose petals
- 1/4 tsp flaky sea salt
- In a mixing bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave on 50% power for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until almost but not quite melted. Stir until completely melted and smooth. Place 3 tbsp of the melted chocolate in a separate bowl and stir in the matcha powder until smooth.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread out the white chocolate with a spatula to 1/8" —1/4" thick rectangle (it doesn't have to be perfect!). Use a small spoon to dollop the matcha mixture evenly across the white chocolate. Using the tip of a spoon or butter knife, swirl the matcha mixture into the white chocolate in figure eight and circular motions. Sprinkle with the rose petals and flaky salt. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to completely harden.
- To serve, remove from the fridge and use your hands to break the bark into shards. Store in the refrigerator and enjoy!