Back to Recipes
Vanilla Banana Chia Matcha Breakfast Pudding
Makes about 2 ½ cups
This smooth, succulent pudding is especially delicious with something sweet on top, such as raspberries, and something contrastingly crunchy, such as toasted, chopped nuts or granola.
- 1 ½ cups chilled vanilla almond milk
- 1 large, very ripe banana
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoons culinary matcha powder
- Yogurt, plain or flavored (for layering, optional)
- Fresh fruit (for layering, optional)
- Put all the ingredients into the blend and whirl until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Top with fresh berries, chopped toasted nuts, toasted coconut, granola, pumpkin seeds or whatever your heart desires.
- You may also make this pudding into a layered parfait if you like. Spoon pudding into a serving glass, top with a layer of yogurt and fruit, top with more pudding, sprinkle with fruit and nuts and serve.